Reminds me of the situation last year where inflammatory but fake Limbaugh
quotes were posted to
Wikiquote<http://maaadddog.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/quotation-attributed-to-rush-limbaugh-is-a-damnable-lie/>
and
became a big deal in the U.S. political blogosphere. This was around the
time Limbaugh was interested in buying an NFL team, which ended up falling
through.

Although admittedly glib, I'll conclude with: Live by the wiki, die by the
wiki...