I would welcome a pool for those who want 1-on-1s to match w someone like
Lodewijk for a run through :)

--Sam

On Aug 5, 2017 3:29 PM, "Lodewijk" <lodew...@effeietsanders.org> wrote:

(PS: if anyone wants a dry-run of their presentation one-on-one, I'm more
than happy to volunteer with 2-3 presenters, either on hangout (monday) or
in real life (Wednesday). Reach out to me off-list. If there's more
interest, I imagine we could do a pool somewhere on-wiki :) -- Lodewijk )