There is a gulf between behavior that might make someone uncomfortable,
which may be the result of cultural differences, and harassment or
violence. We should take care to ensure people who need some education on
the former don't feel like they have been found guilty of the latter.

And such policies and programs have to be open to review and criticism.
Being necessary and hardwon does not make them infallible and must not
insulate them from any scrutiny.