1) Regarding fees: Yes there are benefits to both high and low amount. I am
of the opinion that from members we wish personal time more than money.
People who are willing to organize events, runs things ect. How much money
people are willing to put forth does not necessarily reflect commitment
(even though it does to some degree)  Some people will than be willing to
give larger sums of money either with or without strings attached. Once
things are up and running my business will make a $1000 dollar donation to
Wiki Canada so that we are not completely destitute.

2) Do people wish that I post the documents of incorporation online? I would
off course remove the personal contact information of directors who wish to
keep a lower profile. A copy of the bylaws as accepted by the government are
on the meta site.

3) WRT our own website Alan Walker and Ray Saintonge have been working on
it. We have a web address. There was some discussion of logos. Do we have a
role out of scheduled for the site?

--
James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian