Casey Brown, 13/05/2013 07:05:
[...] [Note that I'm speaking generally -- I personally think Gayle can
handle criticism and she seems very nice. She also probably had no
idea this would create dramz. My comment is directed towards the
general "omg think of the staff member!" response to criticism that is
systemic in our movement.]

Still, "omg think of the staff member!" seems to be the point Gayle and Philippe make on this thread. If history teaches something, I guess the board will soon approve a resolution to request the development of a Personal Communitymember Filter to AT LAST hide all that offensive content in our community. MediaWiki-mailman integration offers some challenges, but our commitment to openness will swiftly help, shutting down more mailing lists in favour of wiki discussions.

Nemo