Hoi,

At Wikidata the number of items and the associated data is growing
steadily. We are dealing with the aftermath of some bots and to be honest,
that is also very much the name of the game.

An example: many species have been added in the ceb nl sv Wikipedia and it
would be wonderful if the "parent taxon" would be included [1] for all of
them. This is now happening in a "one at a time" fashion.

What is also happening is new information that is added in Wikidata from
external sources. I blogged about this [2] and in my opinion this is
fabulous. What is so great is that any Wikipedia that includes "Wikidata
search" to its extended search already benefits. Every community can choose
to add stub articles based on the information in Wikidata.

In my opinion data that has some relevance can be included in Wikidata
particularly when it is rich in statements and references to external
sources. With great information in Wikidata, it becomes possible to use it
to build even more extensive stub articles. Such things are starting to
happen.

Bot created information is controversial in many Wikipedias. It is not in
Wikidata. Very welcome is all the data that enriches the items we already
know. Very welcome is the data on the things we do not yet know but
appreciate as relevant.
Thanks,
     GerardM

[1]