Thanks Sam, your answer warms my soul!

And you summarize my key points excellent, (and clearer than I managed myself)

@Gerard: Our visions are very close and I support yours in general. On a more concrete level it seems we have some different views, it could be misundertandings from my side, it could be that we think of different article subject segments or even that we have different perspective on what can be feasible at different point in time. My strong belief (and life experience) is that is in the meeting of different perspectives, like ours in this case, that really bright concepts and solutions turns up! And unfortunately a mail list is not really working for an exchange of ideas and concepts, so I wonder over possibilities to have some time a IRL gathering to really discuss through these issues and reach new enlightenments. I am open to anywhere anyplace, Wikimania could be one opportunity if it does not put this a bit far away. Or could we create a special subtrack at Wikimania for this??

Anders