Well just to answer that particular mail by Galio (below) that bothered me:

As far as I see Dennis mail was only a call for help since in Venezuela
there is also a Chapter and also wikipedians in danger right now. He didn't
do in the most calm way but I can completely understand his aggravation
because the situation he is in. There is no request to discuss politics or
policies or anything. Actually the only thing the Venezuelans ask is to
#PrayForVenezuela <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23PrayForVenezuela>. Your
mail in the other hand sounded to me like Venezuela and their wikipedians
where of no importance.

But anyway, let's go back to track.

_____
*Béria Lima*

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*