A lot of cordial thanks to everybody for your concerns and worryings in our
safety as well as your wishes, we appreciate that very much.
As for today all WMUA members are safe (according to information
available), but there is more troubles so dangers (risks) ahead, mainly in
Kharkiv and other cities and parts of Ukraine.

We comprehend the situation in Venezuela and wish that all wikipedians from
there will stay safe as well.

Thanks once again.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Tomasz W. Kozlowski <tom...@twkozlowski.net