Fae: if you didn't know, US chapters don't have any permanent paid
employees whatsoever, and only one temp contractor between either chapter -
and he was only hired a few days ago, and to help manage one specific
project. So no chapter employees from the US attended as employees, since
none exist. I'm not sure if any overseas chapter employees attended, but
even if they did, it would be a bit unusual for them to have directly
participated in planning the conference. I'm sure there was some WMF staff
overhead involved in handling the grant for the conference and for those
that attended, but doubt it was that hugely significant. I'm not sure where
you would get the idea that a high proportion of registered attendees were
WMF or chapter employees, let alone why you would think they handled most
of the conference prep.

-----
Kevin Gorman
-sent from my mobile