Trying to radically change the NFCC guidelines, however desirable, is not
something which is likely to succeed.
Trying to somewhat simply image procedures might; I hope it could, because
I no longer even attempt to work with images. Though this is in large part
my own conceptually preference for text, I'm not the only one with that
problem.

David Goodman

DGG at the enWP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:DGG