Hoi,
What makes sense is to spend money effectively. When the German chapter
decides to change its way drastically, it does not follow that they deserve
the same amount of money no questions asked. When they decide to change,
they can provide plans that allow for the evaluation of the new track.
Asking for money because of the need for change is no problem.

The notion that the community knows best is as much propaganda as anything.
Maybe it does, it depends on the plans and in the results to learn if the
German community has the right end of the stick.
Thanks,
     GerardM

On 24 November 2014 at 14:31, Juergen Fenn <schneeschme...@googlemail.com>