Ok, but if the request is to diversify the incoming, I suppose that the
evaluation of the chapters *must change*.

If the chapters have to find funds because there is no sufficient money to
fund their programs (and not a single project), I suppose that the main
workload of the chapters would be to find funds and not to do projects.

If you evaluate the ability to do projects, and not to find funds, the
current measures are inconsistent.

I remember that someone in WMF several years ago said that the chapters
have to focus on projects because there is sufficient money to cut off the
time of fundraising and to dedicate this time in more profitable time.

Now the strategy is changing. So the chapters have to find money.

I read a lot of incoherences in this statement and in general in what was
said several years ago when the chapters where invited to don't be payment
processors.

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Cristian Consonni <kikkocrist...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> In my view, the role of the FDC is to evaluate the general capacity of
> an organisation in organizing projects, deliver what planned, measure
> the outputs and the outcomes, adjust its activities based on the
> results.
>
> Cristian

Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH