Interestingly I've just received a fundraising email localised to the UK
which doesn't offer any opportunity to give by direct debit. This is the
main form of regular giving in the UK, and the alternative that is offered
(regular gifts via credit card) is generally deprecated as it gives the
donor far less control over their money.

I know the  WMF used to have a solution to handle more payment methods - I
wonder if that's been discontinued for reasons of cost/simplicity?

(The email also doesn't appear to include any of the learning about the
right ask amounts to ask for monthly gifts in the UK from the 2011 campaign
but that might be my fault for not publishing those results ;) )