On 28/11/14 23:49, Lodewijk wrote:

> maybe as a little background: Charles Andres, who you're responding to, is
> actually an employee of Wikimedia CH. Your response might still be valid -
> I can't judge that - but it sounds odd to me as a relative outsider :)

Indeed, I think Patricia missed the point of Rupert and Charles' emails.
I have just tested myself from a computer on a Swiss IP address, opening
20 times the donation page, I get about half of the time the WM CH
landing page, and the other half the WMF landing page.

There is nothing WM CH can do, it is a problem with the redirection link
on the WMF servers -- and it is obviously pretty annoying for us (WM
CH). So far, we haven't heard anything from the WMF after Rupert first
spotted the problem (thanks !).

Frédéric