I've split this from a more general thread, for convenience...

On 3 December 2014 at 01:16, Megan Hernandez <mhernan...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Starting today, banners are being shown to 100% of anonymous readers on
> English Wikipedia in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

How much money do we expect to raise (or did we last year), from the
UK? How much of the money raised from the UK will attract "Gift
Aid"[*] tax releif?

[* Gift AId is a UK scheme where the government gives, to a charity,
tax paid by a  donor. For every £80 such a donor gives, the charty
would receive £100]

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing