That's the question of trust: there have been too many situations recently
when WMF asked us "just to believe":

- believe that there were reasons to ban somebody (Russavia)
- believe that there were reasons to switch-off fundraising in Russia
- believe that most readers prefer MultimediaViewer
- believe that there is positive feedback and results from existing
annoying banners for fundraising.

I don't want to believe, I want to have transparency.

rubin