I really wonder why it's anyone (except Russavia)'s business why Russavia
was banned. Or in other words, why don't you guys just ask Russavia about
it? If they want to tell you, fine, if not, fine as well... And no, that's
not a speech against openness and transparency. The rules are transparent.
If the owner of the website banned Russavia from editing it, Russavia must
have violated the rules. Or does anyone really suspect WMF of banning
people for fun? I don't and I hope nobody else does, either.

m2c,
Th.