On 2015-01-20 20:12, Chris Keating wrote:

My point is that reducing the number of anti WMF people in senior
positions on commons by one they might have converted some pro WMF people in senior positions on commons to anti WMF people, producing more damage
for themselves than they hoped to create good.

I think if you're looking at this mainly as a way of getting rid of someone
the WMF didn't like, then you have the wrong approach to the issue.