Pine,

The Wikimedia Foundation Mid Year Financial Statements will be available by
the end of March 2015.

Regards,

Garfield

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 11:55 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just following up on this: when will the mid-year WMF financials be
> published with Annual Plan alignment/divergance info? This info is relevant
> for 2015-2016 planning, and to some extent, the strategy update.
>
> Thanks. (:
>
> Pine
> On Oct 9, 2014 12:18 PM, "Pine W" <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you Lila.
> >
> > Pine
> > On Oct 9, 2014 11:50 AM, "Lila Tretikov" <l...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> >
> >> We are planning to do a review of alignment/divergence with the plan mid
> >> year. That would be the right time for this discussion as we will have a
> >> good overview/gap analysis at that time.

> >> Annual
> >> ask

> >> level
> >> Lila
> changes
> >> are

> path
> are

> of

> environment,
> developed
> tools
> increased
> of
> early

> use
> establishing
> balance
> users
> it
> development

> for
> provide

> in
> the
> VE /

> On
> developer
> gets

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Sue_Gardner/Narrowing_focus
> >> > >

> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2012-November/122663.html
> >> > >

> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2012-December/123088.html

Garfield Byrd
Chief of Finance and Administration
Wikimedia Foundation
415.839.6885 ext 6787
415.882.0495 (fax)
www.wikimediafoundation.org

the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

*https://donate.wikimedia.org <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*