So I read the page that is linked.  It says that their *DRAFT* report will
be completed February 28. It does not say that it will be publishing its
draft report.  Presumably the draft will be reviewed by selected partners
(particularly the WMF) before the final report is completed. That is due
March 19. You have no reason to believe that the draft report hasn't been
completed. Perhaps you could hold your concerns about deadlines being
missed until the final report is due.

Risker/Anne