Hi Michael,

Thanks for this report.

I was hoping to see information in the report about the financial costs of
applying for and reporting about WMF grants; even better would be an
estimate of time spent including volunteer hours, including FDC and GAC
volunteer and staff hours. These costs are among my biggest pain points at
the moment in Cascadia Wikimedians and I have heard similar comments from
much larger affiliates and FDC volunteers as well. Is this information
available anywhere in the report, and if not, is there a place where we
might be able to get it?

Thanks,
Pine