>> Education is apolitical.
>
> I beg to differ.

Me too.

«Growing up, you know, I slowly had this process realizing that all
the things around me that people had told me were just the natural way
of things were, or the way things would be, weren't natural at all.
There were things that could be changed.

And there were things, more importantly, were WRONG and should change.
And once I realized that, there was really kind of no going back

[...]

once I questioned the school I was in, I questioned the society that
built the school, I questioned the businesses that the schools were
training people for, I questioned the government that set up this
whole structure.»
(Aaron Swartz, from the documentary :"The Intenet's Own Boy")[*]

I can hardly thing of anything less apolitical as giving the access to
every human being to the sum of all knowledge, let alone education.

[*] (min 01:59 --> 02:14 and 12:14 --> 12:24)