Hoi,
Sigh ... being spied upon by the AIVD is not fine. However, they have a
duty to Dutch people and the argument that the NSA is benign to
US-Americans "equally applies" to the AIVD. We do serve Wikimedia content
from Amsterdam.

The notion that the AIVD is incompetent is based on what ? It is however
beside the point.
Thanks,
        GerardM