Hoi,
Please read this article by the Volkskrant (in the translation of your
tools) and you see that a review by a judge can be extremely useful. It
also shows that organisations like the NSA can and do lose.

http://www.volkskrant.nl/tech/rechter-zet-streep-door-bewaarplicht-voor-providers~a3896653/?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=

Thanks,
      GerardM