You could find candidates in the most popular images and tag them by hand.

If it seems /possible/ that the image is affected, it could be faded out.
As you say, that might be enough for it to be removed.  If it is /likely/
that it is affected, it could be lightboxed or replaced.

Julia Reda, the Pirate in the European Parliament, has a fantastic blog
post summary:
https://juliareda.eu/2015/06/fop-under-threat/

Samuel Klein          @metasj          w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266