The website findarticles died in 2012 causing over 20 000 articles to have dead
links on them. A few of them was backed up on Wayback, but their robot.txt
changed so all those archives were deleted as well. So either articles have a
dead link showing as 200 (which findlinks.com does) or they are claiming to be
archived while they are not.
Read more in my blog post about this:
https://jonatanglad.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/findarticles-com/
Can we use a bot to remove all instances of this link, or should we go through
them all manually? Can we use bots such as CItation bot (which is currently
blocked) to find doi's and other links to replace these links with? Ideas
people! Barely any of these links are tagged as dead, and can't by Checklinks
(unless done manually) since they show as 200.
/Josve05a

Jonatan
Svensson Glad

President of SSU Tyresö and Editor on
Wikipedia

<redacted phone number>  |
gladjona...@outlook.com

All views and opinions expressed in this email message are
the personal opinions of the author and do not represent
those of any organization which might be related to this message. No liability
can be held for any
damages, however caused, to any recipients of this message.