The same way you do "File" -> "Save As" in your web browser. There are web services devoted to public web archival like those mentioned by Yongmin Hong. Adding links to archives in references is a very good advice; Wikipedia already supports appending links to archives in the ref template parameters. It would be nice to see this happening automatically and makes me wonder whether the community has discussed it before.

Le mar. 30 juin 2015 à 11:32, Peter Southwood <peter.southw...@telkomsa.net> a écrit :
How do you archive a website? I didn’t even know it was possible.
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Hong, Yongmin
Sent: 30 June 2015 05:01 PM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] FindArticles.com died in 2012

Try to find links from https://archive.org/web/ , http://webcitation.org , or https://archive.is (note: this last one is blacklisted on enwp, iirc). I revived few deadlinks (not this host though) from these archives.

And try to make habit of archiving websites when you cite something. I think I once saw a project to automatically archive citation source links but not sure about current status.