Il 30/06/2015 11:41, Lilburne ha scritto:
The average lifespan of a webpage is about 77 days. It matters not whether the site is still running or dead. Webmasters shuffle stuff about and delete things at will. Click on the random article button and see a) how many of the first 10 have external links, and b) how many of those links are still live, or don't redirect to the sites homepage. I reckon at least 50% of all external links on en.wp are dead. Lesson: the internet is ephemeral and the only permanent record is on physical material.

Yes, if you forget https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_the_Library_of_Alexandria.