> Yes, I recall a blog post explaining bidirectional and mixed-script
> issues, and that basically VE would have to become the first
> mixed-script editor to be any good at all at handling this stuff :-)
> So, how usable is it for you mixing up RTL and LTR?

Until summer 2013 it was totally unusable in right-to-left languages. In
left-to-right languages it was very buggy, but usable.

These days it's totally usable in right-to-left. Very roughly, the average
is about 250 edits out of 2500 in the main space every day. (Did I say that
these are super-rough numbers? Maybe Moriel or James have something better.)

There are some bugs in RTL support, but they are all minor. Largely, it's
as usable now as in left-to-right.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬