Well given the case of women overwriting photos of themselves, I would
totally agree with you. In my (admittedly few) conversations with Wikipedia
article subjects, women object most to the photos of themselves, while men
talk about specific lines of text.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Magnus Manske <magnusman...@googlemail.com