Sigh. Decisions being made behind closed doors and then being announced
much later than they should have been is a bit of a WMF pattern that I
would like to see addressed. My understanding is that Lila is putting some
emphasis on improved communications in Q2, and I would be interested in
seeing some specific measures put in place to address the kind of situation
that seems to have happened again here.