Hi Toby,

I asked several questions about this year's Annual Plan, only some of which
received responses even after multiple pings from me, so I regret to say
that I get the impression that community questions and input on the annual
plan may be brushed aside. I wish that the situation was different. It
seems to me that responding to good-faith community inquiries and comments
about the Annual Plan should be a high priority throughout WMF. I would be
grateful to receive answers to my questions that are still awaiting replies.

Pine