Hi Megan,

Thanks for sharing the update.

I'm a little confused though, so I hope you (or someone else) can clarify
something for me: what does a campaign look like these days? Because I'm
seeing banners all year round (I live in the Netherlands, maybe that makes
a difference), every now and then. But I also understood that the campaigns
nowadays are more sophisticated, and don't show the banner 100% any longer,
but only once per IP/computer/person?

Is the difference only the intensity of the banner? Or is there also a
media campaign involved?

Thanks,

Lodewijk