just an observation, I tried responding to a discussion on that list, now
I've already jumped through the ID hoops and shown I'm part of an affiliate
yet my messages are moderated, to me that seams kind of point;less, like to
cause disjointed discussion, give the impression that the list is censoring
and cause people just to not bother with it.

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia