Hoi,
Sorry but "The FDC provides recommendations to the WMF Board, who then
decide on them. The FDC doesn't handle funds directly, so in no case does
it withhold, or spend, funds, instead it recommends doing so to the WMF
Board." qualify as weasel words. You make proposals and hope, expect that
they will be accepted. Not taking responsibility for your actions and
blaming them is the same as saying "we are only saying and they were not
thinking themselves."

Not good, not appreciated.
Thanks,
      GerardM