29 million photos, 30 seconds type category:coffee cups
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Coffee_cups  90 photos
subcategory cups of coffee a further 700 images not really difficult to
find or navigate to what you need.

There is no excuse for fundraising team to not use a Free licensed
photograph and message to the community they are suppose to be trying to
support and promote either on commons-l or here sayo=ing they need an image
of a cup of coffee from above would have got them even more to choose from,

On 2 December 2015 at 22:53, Marc A. Pelletier <m...@uberbox.org> wrote:

> On 15-12-02 09:46 AM, John Mark Vandenberg wrote:
> > It wouldnt have been hard to make a free photo of a coffee, or even
> > create a derivative of this lovely CC0 SVG
>
> I don't think I'm concerned about the foundation fundraising staff
> deciding to use a stock photo - expedience and all, but I'm pretty sure
> that had they known about that (absolutely gorgeous) SVG, they'd have
> used it.
>
> ... which I guess is my way of saying "OMG commons actually *sucks* for
> reuse because it's so hard to find stuff on it that many people no
> longer even try!!1!one!".
>
> -- Marc

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia