Good point, I did not realize that page existed. I'll add it to the
Transparency Gap page Adam W started. It is curious that there were public
reports of the results of the employee survey in 2012 and 2013, but not
since.

Two other web pages relating to this come to mind:
(1) Wikipedian and fellow consultant William Beutler referred to high WMF
staff turnover as the #9 biggest story about Wikipedia in 2015, saying "The
only reason this exodus of talent isn’t higher on this list is because it’s
one of 2015’s least-reported stories":
http://thewikipedian.net/2015/12/22/the-top-10-wikipedia-stories-of-2015/
(2) Former WMF Director of Features Engineering Terry Chay commented in
detail on this, comparing it to other companies, in September 2015:
https://www.quora.com/What-has-caused-so-many-people-to-leave-jobs-at-the-Wikimedia-Foundation-WMF-in-2015

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]