> I am concerned that Denny may not have been recusing from discussions and
> decisions affecting Google. This strikes me as exceptional, and that the
> board doesn't find it so troubles me, and hints that you may all have
> something to gain from independent advice.

Out of interest, do you know of a single decision made by the WMF board
regarding Google while Denny has been on the Board?

All their resolutions are public, and the members voting in favour and
against and absent or recused from each decision are listed. So if the WMF
has been discussing WMF's relationship with Google and Denny hasn't recused
himself this should be apparent.

I have not checked the list of resolutions myself but I suspect that the
WMF board rarely, if ever, considers anything to do with any major tech
companies.

Chris