On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 1:25 PM, John Mark Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also agree.
>
> I'd like to see strategic plan for the movement done first, and then
> one undertaken for the Foundation when the 'movement's plan is
> finished.

​That has long been one of my take-aways from the process.  Count me as a
+1 for this idea.

pb

PS - Yaroslav, few things make me happier than hearing that your children
are impressed by the iron barnstar.  I'd love to take credit, but that
credit belongs solely in my friend Eugene Eric Kim's camp - that was his
idea; I just had charge of execution, but I'm so very glad that it is an
idea that you liked.  Working with Eugene was an honor and a privilege, and
I learned a tremendous amount about coordination of a massive process from
him.

​

--

Philippe Beaudette