Some of the things that users might consider "revenge porn" would include
porn that is sent to them via email (either images or text - both of which
I've received), or images/comments posted to their userspace or to other
places where it was intended to come to their attention (e.g., obviously
inappropriate images posted to article talk pages).  Links and "easter
eggs" leading to similar content could also be considered "revenge porn".
Context is often important. In particular, the Wikimedia projects host a
vast quantity of images and media that are appropriate to a limited number
of articles but would be inappropriate or even offensive in other
presentations.

Risker/Anne