Il 30/01/2016 18:12, Jane Darnell ha scritto:
I think you meant to link this one?
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Vito&type=revision&diff=686068089&oldid=686006551

Nope, I exactly meant the link I posted :D

Mine wasn't a criticism of Bgwhite but I wanted to point out he dealt with it as that was a good-faith edit. As said I don't want to criticise him but this is, imvho, a sign of an overall lack of attention by us to potential harassment/libel/outing situations.

Vito

(meanwhile BDA, the troll above, is being "helped" by a good-faith user to reinstate his contents, but that's a different matter)