A similar situation happened to me: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Vito&diff=685988175&oldid=685926527 or just a couple of days ago most of my uploads at Commons were deleted because a long-term abuser filled them with crappy "{{Copyviol|request file delegation abusive vandalisme copyright}}" tags.

I've been subjected to various forms of online harassment for years but I feel safe enough since I wouldn't fear any of them in RL (nor I use socialnetworks).

Still I must confess what can become frustrating is seeing sort of "tolerance" towards this kind of attack. IMnsHO anything clearly aimed at harassing other users should trigger a wide zero-tolerance reaction, regardless of any "credit" owned by the perpetrator.

Vito