On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 9:31 PM, Luis Villa <lvi...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hi, all-
> This is a bittersweet email to send. I still, and will always, love this
> place and this movement, but it was also time for me to go.

Luis,

:'-(  You will very much missed :(

It has been a huge help to get some clarification on topics like database
rights (even if some part remain unclear).  As well, your understanding of
technical issues has been invaluable.

I hope to still see you around in the broader open source community and
maybe at events like State of the Map.

Cheers,
Katie

@wikimediadc / @wikidata