We are really going to miss you, Siko.  You've done amazing things in
leading all of these various programs and developing both the programs and
a talented cadre of staff members.  You're leaving behind a great legacy,
and I for one thank you very much for that.

I know you'll be brilliant wherever you wind up - and I'm glad to hear you
plan to stick around as a volunteer. All the best!

Risker/Anne