Couldn't resist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_M0SDk3ZaM&list=PLiOgVo8_i0Q-XgloSLhzJ64XwC5kGoQUF

Il 19/02/2016 10:39, Tomasz Ganicz ha scritto:
Nikola - but does it bring any added value to Wikipedia? Does number of
active editors in Bulgarian Wikipedia increased because of it? Can you see
it in Wikipedia statics? IMHO it is the only thing which might legitimate
such an action.

Ten e-mail został wysłany z komputera wolnego od wirusów chronionego przez
Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Hello Rodrigo,

on Bulgarian Wikipedia we put a text asking readers to like our Facebook
page, our Twitter and Google+ accounts, as well to visit our blog [1]. The
Facebook likes went up from 1923 to 5381 in a month, 126 people followed us
on Twitter (virtually nobody did it before that), 123 people followed us on
Google+ and the reader numbers on our blog went significantly up (I don't
have the data right now). Nobody in the community objected to this and we
would probably do it again some day. We decided to remove it after a month,
because we saw that the number of new likes declined over time.

Best regards,
Nikola (User:Лорд Бъмбъри
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Лорд_Бъмбъри>)
Wikimedians of Bulgaria

[1]

https://bg.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D0%9C%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%8F%D0%A3%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8:Sitenotice&oldid=7097975
(it says "Like the page of Wikipedia in Bulgarian on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/WikipediaBG>. You can also follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/WikipediaBG> and Google+
<https://plus.google.com/103033788118241359476/posts> as well as visit our
blog <http://blog.wikimedia.org/>").

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Rodrigo Padula <