Dear Jimmy,

Thank you for the clarification. I very much appreciate signals that
lead to a better understanding and coming to terms with each other. I
am happy to read that you wouldn't, as a person, object to a return of
James to the board.

However, the FAQ says in the introduction: "The Board has compiled
this list of answers to many of the most common questions." So this
FAQ is a statement of the board, also in your name.

Which relates to your very decision to vote for the removal of another
board member. Why did you support the removal? For a gut feeling
anticipation that James might misbehave in future? Or for specific
actions of James in the past, actions that could be defined legally,
or at least within the frame of the WMF regulations? You know: nulla
poena sine lege.

I don't want to judge about matters I don't know sufficiently about. I
don't want to speculate and spread rumors. I don't want to rely on
leaked documents. I don't want to show disrespect to people who invest
a lot of time in order to keep the board and the Foundation running.

I just want to know, as a voter, why a board member coming from the
elections has been removed, and what are the consequences. Because I
want to know what is the value of my vote.

Kind regards
Ziko

PS: Thanks for the quote, Chris; I wonder what "next annual meeting"
means in our context.