Hi Keegan,

I'm fond of the principle of civility. I'm wondering how you suggest that
we balance civility with the need to hold people accountable. For example,
if someone makes a series of highly problematic decisions, or commits a
wikifelony in their particular role (for example, blatant misuse of
CheckUser, or misappropriation of movement funds), it may be that "the
needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" and that the Wikimedia
community would be best served by having that person step down or be
removed. The community, WMF, and arbitration committees have removed people
from various offices who have messed up, usually repeatedly or seriously.
So I'm wondering how you suggest that we balance civility and
accountability. I feel that it's tough to do, and would like to hear
suggestions.

Thanks,

Pine