On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 5:28 PM, Joseph Seddon <jsed...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hey Florence,
>
> Regarding your first question the shop is Foundation owned and run but
> hosted by Shopify, an e-commerce provider. [1] The orders are then sent to
> our fulfillment partner, SWAGBOT. [2]

That it is run by Shopify appears to only be stated on the shipping page:
http://store.wikimedia.org/pages/shipping

https://www.google.com/search?q=shopify+site%3Astore.wikimedia.org

I think it would be appropriate to explicitly & prominently mention this on

https://store.wikimedia.org/pages/terms-of-service
https://store.wikimedia.org/pages/privacy-policy

Especially the Privacy policy, since it says

"The Wikipedia store is operated by third-party service providers,
and, as part of their operations, they may process your information.
Please consult their privacy policies for further information."

And then doesnt say who those third party service providers are.

Here in Indonesia, when I go to https://shopify.com, I am forcibly
sent to https://www.shopify.co.id/ , and when I click on Terms of Use
or Privacy I am sent to 404 pages.

https://www.shopify.co.id/legal/terms