Just judging from this email, I tend to agree with Smallbones and based on
the name alone I would vote against this project. That said, I believe I
understand the motivation behind this and I would vote for a project
called  "WikiProject
Content Synchronization" which would be the (re)birth of CoSyne, a
more-or-less forgotten project once supported by WMNL, see here (Dutch
only, sorry): https://nl.wikimedia.org/wiki/CoSyne

The problem with accuracy is that there is no single truth and no single
form of accuracy. Wikpedia has proven time and again that the only thing
that seems to improve accuracy over time is "more eyes". What we can do is
make it easier for casual readers to see serious discrepancies in data
across projects. The CoSyne project happened before Wikidata, but today we
can harness the power of Wikidata to make important improvements and enable
constructive edits easily. For example, work is being done to link all
images of a painting on Commons to it's Wikidata item, which enables people
who care to see more (and possibly higher quality) images of paintings they
are interested in. Making more people aware of how their statements hold up
to similar statements on other projects could be a great way forward to
attract more constructive (micro-)contributions and to improve accuracy.